Sunday, April 20, 2014

My spring break

Spring break 2014 is a breakthrough for me. It was fun to able doing my painting hobby. With the help from my friend Veronica Ortiz, I was able to paint. She support me by give me inspiration and help me to get my painting supplies. This hobby I have since I was a kid, but my environment doesn't support it. My family have no idea about art. Most of them do accounting or marketing for living. Unfortunately I don't like math, so i trying to show my interest in art. My parent forced me to learn math when I was a kid. Because of my disobedience i got spanks almost every day. 



 Most of my painting is flowers, because I like to draw flowers and imagine it in my head so much easier to translate it in my canvas.



For me painting is also a stress relief....every time after painting, I feel so happy and love about what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment