Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My freedom of expression through my own camera



Duck face, happy face, papa-bear face, cute face, many kind of faces I could create but mostly not in public. Why?

Using this faces in public are considered silly. For men its feel too girly and sometimes can end up in assaulting mode. I am not a very expression-transparant kind a person in public for all those reason above, but at least I do this series of pictures quiet often in my own private time and mostly in very quick time. I do this more on winter in purpose to relax my face muscles after frozen by cold air. Sometimes is good to capture and to analyze our faces expression so that we know exactly how we look. It is challenging for me in to expose more of my private life, but I hope will help some people.

God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment